Window shading screens
The most effective way to protect a room from the sun's rays is to create shade from the outside.
Window shading / dimming screens are a type of blinds used for glass facades to protect the premises from overheating.
The screens are vertical and are mounted parallel to the facade.
- Maximum width 600 cm with a maximum height of 300 cm.
- Maximum width 300 cm with a maximum height of 600 cm.
- Manual - with a crank.
- Motorized - with remote control or control button.
- Automated - with solar, wind, rain sensors.
- Remote - using an application on your smartphone.
Screen material: PVC fabric